- To give the readers the taste of a different perspective about life
2. It’s a tribute to the Happy people of Nongriat
3. Urge the readers to travel more, get more experience, especially from India.
4. Kind of like a fundraiser
Although I know money is materialistic but at times it is really needed to survive in this world. So I have decided to give 50% of the profit to the great people living there
5. Remind that the world is more beautiful than the world wide web.
6. An effort to bring in light into the work of Mr. Byron who is trying to ban the upcoming road connecting Tyrna and Nongriat and install a ropeway instead.
7. Reduce pollution in the village, make people aware of it.
8. Inspire people to follow their dreams, to stop going behind unnecessary things and start living a great life, to be Abnormal.
9. Of course, I am in need of money.